Do you know how to use a fire extinguisher? If not, this video could be helpful to you, your employees, coworkers, or your family. If your company is in need of a fire extinguishing system, contact us today for our products and a quote!
Security Tips for your Business
Access controls allow you to give access to your employees to difference sections of your company. This helps to keep only authorized personnel in restricted areas. There are several different ways you can set up access controls. The most popular are used with smartcards or passcodes.
If your business doesn’t already have video surveillance, you should start investing in a system. Not only does it help with overall security and safety, it also helps prevent any dishonest claims like stealing or trespassing.
Lighting around the exterior of your business helps discourage would-be intruders from entering the building. Adequate lighting inside the building helps reduce any employee accidents and goes hand in hand with video surveillance, offering better images on your security cameras.
Fire Safety Tips for your business
Fire safety should always be one of your top priorities in the workplace. Listed below are a few tips to consider when prepping your business.
- Keep paper or flammable objects away from heat sources or electrical outlets that could spark.
- Preform regular maintenance on electrical cords to ensure there are no tears or splits.
- Turn off all electrical objects at the end of the work day.
If a fire occurs
- Call 911 immediately.
- Only use stairs for means of exiting upper or lower floors and exit the building.
- Close doors while exiting to help limit smoke through the building.
Take a look around our new website, Facebook page, and Twitter! Don't forget to give us a "like" & "follow" to stay up to date on fire and security news! Stay safe!