Fire Safety Tips for your business
Fire safety should always be one of your top priorities in the workplace. Listed below are a few tips to consider when prepping your business.
- Keep paper or flammable objects away from heat sources or electrical outlets that could spark.
- Preform regular maintenance on electrical cords to ensure there are no tears or splits.
- Turn off all electrical objects at the end of the work day.
If a fire occurs
- Call 911 immediately.
- Only use stairs for means of exiting upper or lower floors and exit the building.
- Close doors while exiting to help limit smoke through the building.